Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Walk in the Park






On my fist day of work at Seattle Children's I got out really early and took the time to enjoy the absolutely incredible day! Now I do have to apologize (and I PROMISE I am not bragging about the sunny 50 degree weather in Seattle...okay maybe I am just a little bit :) to my Chicago and other East Coast friends because this was the day of the Blizzard of 2011 there. But I could not, NOT get out on such a beautiful day. So I took Roscoe down towards Sculpture Park and we went for a about a 2 mile walk. We enjoyed the amazing sights of the Cascade Mountains on our way out and views of the city, Port of Seattle, and Mt. Rainier on the way back. I think we are going to like it here!!!

Cascades in the distance


Snow covered Cascade Mountains


Space Needle


Port of Seattle with Mt. Rainier in the background


No comments:

Post a Comment