Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ghostbusters!


As some of you may, or may not know, Ryan and I enjoy playing bar trivia. Our favorite place to play is Belltown Pizza on 1st Ave every Monday night. We happened upon it one Monday night in October when I was visiting and since then we have gone whenever I was in town or when we could make it. I will say it is pretty tough, but the friendly staff, fantastic pizza, and funny second to last place prizes seem to keep us coming back for more. Especially recently. So I am NOT the best (read VERY VERY bad) at the audio round (which, if you know me, drives me crazy as a competitive and perfectionist person I am). So because of this Ryan and I seem to be collecting a LOT of the very entertaining second to last place prizes. To date we have won a used Stuart Little DVD and this newest prize, Ghostbusters Slimer Sour Candies!!! Soooo entertaining!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment