Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Look Who's Walking!!!



I have to devote this post to my most favorite little boy! (I can't believe I am saying little boy and not baby now, he is getting so big so fast!!) My best friend Erin's son Cooper just started walking and he had his mommy send Aunt Sarah a video of the event. I can't even tell you how heart warming it was to receive this video and picture. This little man certainly has a BIG hold on my heart!!! I can't believe it was just a year ago when I was holding a tiny little baby Cooper and now he is a walking toddler! Truly my Mr. Handsome is growing up!

Oh and I should probably warn you he is NOT crying because he is hurt, he wants Mommy's iPhone and is trying to get it from her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment