Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Cupcakes, Friends and Basketball

I truly believe that December is one of the best months of the year probably because I think small miracles happen everyday.  Seeing a friend you haven't seen in a while, celebrating with new friends, and then the extra special things like a 10 year old getting to play on his favorite team's basketball court during halftime.  Okay maybe that is a little specific, but it happened, it all happened to me this December!  I was so lucky to spend a little time with this little lady (and her awesome mom and dad of course!)  
Seriously, how can you resist that precious face!

This is of course the adorable Miss Colbie Sanders! The very same tiny little baby from my Rockin' New Year's Eve post from last year.  Her mama and I have no idea where that little baby went but I think this little toddler is about the cutest thing ever.  Colbie, and her mommy (my very good friend Hillary) and daddy came to visit family in the Seattle area for Christmas and I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with them too.  I am so grateful for my friendship with Hillary she is an amazing friend!  We also had a little bite to eat, Coblie's first sushi! It was pretty entertaining and Auntie Sarah ended up with sticky rice everywhere and loved every piece of it!

Hillary, me and Little Miss in the U Village sleigh, I love this picture!

Did I mention that Hillary and I are cupcake connoisseurs? Oh we ARE! So we of course needed to check out the Trophy cupcake holiday cupcakes.  This would be the delectable chocolate candy cane cupcake!

Another little December miracle was that Mason, Ryan's nephew and godson, got to play at halftime of the Washington Husky Basketball game!  What an amazing experience for a 10 year old to play of the court of his favorite team.  We all went to the game and were soooo proud of our big #50 Mason Hoffman!!!  I hope we all see him play on big stages like this in the future.   



Lastly on Christmas Eve eve (December 23rd) I attended a birthday celebration for my new friend Amy Goldsborough!  She is the neighbor of Ryan's sister Joni and has quickly become a good friend.  We have celebrated many a Husky tailgate together.  She is an incredible lady, mama and friend!  Here is to you Mrs. Goldy!!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks Sarah, you are a great friend too! I love how the pictures of Colbie look like she's hiding a helmet under her hat instead of just a giant flower! So glad you are in Seattle so we can see you whenever we visit!!!

    ReplyDelete