Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Howl-oween!

One of  my favorite holidays is Halloween and now that I have two dog to dress up and take trick or treating, it just makes it even more fun!  So on Halloween I got my boys all dressed up and we all headed over to Ryan's sister Joni's house for dinner, football (it was Monday night after all) and of course the main event... Trick Or Treating!  We had a great time, the kids got a TON of candy and the dogs even got a few treats at houses! 

Hercules - There's a new sheriff in town!! He loved his costume he kept it on all day

Roscoe - Dracula Dog, he did NOT like his costume and Ryan felt it was a little girly and too tight for Roscoe.  Half way through trick or treating he needed to take off his costume

Oh did I mention that I dressed up too - its me as Quinn Fabray from Glee!!

Quinn and Sheriff dog Hercules

Ryan's nephew Dyllan, LOVES Hercules.  He was a gorilla but with the black costume on you can hardly tell where Dyllan ends and Herc begins!  So sweet together.

Dyllan the gorilla by himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment