Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vegas Baby!

As a final hurrah of summer and to celebrate Sue's (Ryan's mom) 60th birthday the Donaldson's, and their significant others headed to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada!  We all flew down on Saturday of Labor Day weekend and stayed at the Flamingo.  Great pool and great location on the strip.  We spent the long weekend, lounging by the pool, shopping at all the fabulous shops, dinning out at fun restaurants and of course just living it up and enjoying the night life.  Oh and how can I forget partaking in Sue's favorite drink - the Bella Peach - at the Bellagio, at least twice a day!  

A view from my spot at the Flamingo pool, I loved soaking up the sun


The girls! Sue, Carrie, Joni and Sarah on our big night out in front of Caesar's fountains


We really made sure to BLING it out and always travel with minis! Too much fun!

Ryan and I at the Fremont Street experience in old Vegas

Me and Norelle, it was so great to see one of my Chicago girls!!

On our return trip to the strip we found it easier to travel by limo, this was a 60th birthday celebration!

Probably my favorite picture of Sue from the trip she looks so excited to be in the limo

On our last night in Vegas Ryan and I ate at Olives in the Bellagio Patio.  We had an incredible view of the famous Bellagio fountains it was very nice and romantic.

Ahhh a final view of the strip.  Lots of great memories from this trip, I can't wait to go back

No comments:

Post a Comment