Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rocking New Year's Eve




"Rocking" out with Colbie on New Year's Eve


Last week I truly had a rocking New Year's Eve. I went to Madison, WI to visit my good friend Hillary, her husband D.B., and the cutest baby girl they just adopted... Colbie! So I literally was rocking Colbie all day on the 31st and on the 1st. And I loved every minute of it! She is so cute and cuddly. Not only did I get a bit of a baby fix in, Hillary and I also spent the entire time gabbing and catching up and she gave me so many tips and pointers for when I move to Seattle. She and D.B. moved there for his fellowship in the summer of 2006 and she worked in the same unit (Pediatric ER at Seattle Children's Hospital) that I will be working in, in just a few short weeks. She gave me great ideas of things to do, races to run, places to train, people to meet, and of course the best advice girl to girl ever... a new hair stylist and colorist!!!!!!! I had such a great time with Hillary, I am so sad to be moving far away, but I also am very excited that I will get to see them when they visit Seattle (D.B.'s family lives in the Seattle area). Thank you Hillary, D.B., and Colbie for an awesome New Year's Eve and Day!


Colbie supporting the Irish! They are undefeated since she was born!



This is an old picture of Hillary and me from her going away party, but so cute of the two of us

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! We loved having you visit and can't wait to see you in your new city!! Also loved that you included the old picture of us, I've always liked that shot a lot.

    Safe travels and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete