Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

And Away We Go...

Hello there everyone, I just thought I would write a quick post before I hit the road in a few hours. I promise that there will be one last post that I am working on from my last days in Chicago, but it might not be up until later this week. The good news is that the movers came and everything fit in the storage space, the cleaning lady is here now and almost done, my car is packed (and there is actually room for me, Sue and Roscoe!) and I am just ready to get rolling! Please pray for some great, clear skies during the big road trip. Right now everything looks like it will be great (very very cold today and parts of tomorrow -19 in South Dakota tonight!) and clear. The plan is to pick up Sue ( Ryan's mom) from the airport and hit the road to Rochester, Minnesota tonight. Depending on weather we are hoping to get to Billings or Bozeman, Montana tomorrow night. I am not sure if I will be able to update the blog, but will definitely post quickly on Facebook to let you all know how the journey is going. I am so excited to go, but also very bittersweet to leave Chicago. It has been an amazing home for the last five and a half years and I will miss it, but I am truly, truly so excited about the future in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment