Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I said YES!!!

It's true folks... I'm engaged!!!!!! I am so super excited and in love with the most wonderful man and now we are getting married!  I will tell a quick story here and there will be much much more, this may turn into a wedding blog for a while :)  So here is the story...

Saturday was our two year anniversary of when we met here is a post of our one year anniversary trip to Chicago (Back to the scene of the crime ) and gives you all the background on how we met.  Long story short, we met at John Barleycorn's (recently named the douciest bar in Chicago) where I told Ryan no he could not by me a beer.  Anyhoo...back to Saturday.

We had a trip planned to Lake Chelan for the weekend but since it was so beautiful Ryan suggested we go down to the market to get some coffee before taking off on our trip.  So we did and it was beautiful.  So many wonderful memories in the market on my first trips to Seattle and when I first moved there.  We walked out to the pier area on the waterfront and he pulled out his camera and we started looking at pictures from my first trip to Seattle and his first trip to Chicago.  It was so wonderful to reminisce on those times together.  He then talked about how glad he was that I said no at first because it made him work harder to get to know me at first.  And then went on to how glad he was that I moved to Seattle to give us a real chance at being together.  And then he said "so today on our two year anniversary I want to ask you (he is getting down on one knee at this point - and I am thinking OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH) will you marry me?"

YES, YES,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of jumping around and oh my gosh!  Hugging and Kissing and looking at a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring!

So pretty!!!! I love my ring!

Right after the proposal! We are so excited!

I promise there will be much much more as we start planning our wedding day and also on our great trip to Lake Chelan.  Enjoy these for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment