Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Happiest Birthday on Earth

Our last full day of vacation was Ryan's birthday, I wanted to make it special and wonderful.  I wanted to have fun and make it a memorable day.  I had this small feeling that became much larger as the early morning went by that I REALLY wanted to go back to Disneyland.  But I understood it was Ryan's birthday and was willing to do whatever he wanted to do for his birthday.  As we were getting ready to go rent bikes in Newport Beach Ryan looked over at me and said I don't really want to go rent bikes.  With a little hesitation because I knew what I wanted to hear I asked "What do you want to do today, what you make you the happiest?!" He said "I just keep thinking I want to go back to Disney" And DONE! We were in the car less than 30 mins later headed back to the Happiest Place on Earth!  Best way to spend a birthday hands down!!!!!!
Most amazing sign in Disneyland as you enter

First ride on day 2 - Big Thunder Railroad, so fun

Big Thunder! We had such great weather both of our Disney days

I think this picture sums up, amazing fun even when you are getting soaked

Happiest Couple on Earth on Dumbo ride, my favorite from our Disneyland experience

After 2 days I could not resist these Minnie ears, everyone had them and I needed them too.  Sarah Minnie in front of Sleeping Beauty castle

Birthday boy Ryan on California Screamin' for about the fifth time, after my dizzy and seeing stars experience the first day I only went twice, so I stood on the bridge and took pictures and video

The birthday boy himself at the end of the night in front of his favorite ride Pirates of the Caribbean, I think we went on the ride 8 times over 2 days, I love it too!

Needless to say we had an amazing vacation and Disney experience, and we will be back again soon.  We are hoping to go with Ryan's sister and family in November just in time to see the new Carsland at California adventure and to finally ride Matterhorn!



No comments:

Post a Comment