Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Can I Do This??

So Physical Therapy is going pretty well.  I can stand and walk around without much difficulty now, thank goodness, I was going a little stir crazy there.  But I am getting really nervous about being able to do the marathon.  I haven't run in almost two weeks and my doctor and marathon veteran friends are saying I can still do it.  But I am not sure how.  I realize that it might not be the same race I would have run before the injury, but I still want to do this, I have been training and putting so much effort into everything I don't want to lose this dream.  I may not be able to start running until the middle of next week leaving only about 17 days before the marathon, any ideas for a training plan in that short of time?? Asking for help in the great big blogosphere, hopping to get some answers from anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment