Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring is Springing!!

Even though some days here in the Pacific Northwest still very much feel like winter, there are some VERY clear signs that spring is coming and the best part, they are in my yard!!!!  I started noticing little things and then on one sunny day I noticed the following three beautiful signs of Spring!

Spring Evidence #1 Crocuses!!! Sooo pretty in lavender and dark purple 

Spring Evidence #2 Magnolia tree getting ready to burst, I can't wait

Spring Evidence #3 Daffodils (i think) getting ready to bloom

Remember that little piece of evidence #1 the crocuses... Oh yes... they multiplied and bloomed now my entire side yard is full of beauty, I can't wait to find some more incriminating evidence that Spring is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment