Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Shoes!

New shoes of any kind are enough to make a girl smile, but when the shoes make you feel like you are flying there is even more reason to celebrate!  As I prepare for the marathon at the end of April I knew I was going to need at least one more new pair of shoes and I have been looking and looking.... Part of the problem was that I loved my shoes that are getting old, the Saucony ProGrid Ride 3, but the update, the Ride 4, NOT so much.  So I have been on a search for a neutral lighter weight distance shoe and I think I have found it!!!

The Adidas Boston 3 - Now I may never run Boston, but I will be running in them! And they make me feel like I can fly!!! I took them out for a run with my friend Chrissie and my dog Roscoe, we did 7 miles and I felt great! (Roscoe also felt great, I think he could run forever and not get tired- in fact he didn't even look tired after the run).  But I felt great too, I feel like I could have gone another 5 or more... good thing because I am running 16 on Saturday


My new wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment