Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sarah, Caitlyn, and Cinderella!

This year for Christmas Ryan and I wanted to be a little different in our gift giving to his nephews and niece.  We wanted to do things with them and create experiences that they would remember much longer than a toy.  So for Miss Caitlyn we decided that I would take her to see Cinderella, the musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein.  I was soooo excited to take her and really looked forward to the day, which was the same day as Gingerbreads.  So after we created our candy cottages we changed into our most beautiful dresses to attend Cinderella. 


Upon arrival to the 5th Avenue, Miss Caitlyn informs me she is very hungry, she had forgotten to eat dinner in the excitement of Gingerbreads and had filled up on candy.  Awesome! We walk in and she immediately sees Red Vines and asks me if I will buy them for her, of course I do, the child was hungry.  Now looking back, I think I may have been duped.  Anyway we get into our seats and enjoy a  Lovely Night!  It was really an incredible show and soooo much fun to go with a little girl! I hope that Caitlyn remembers this night as much as I know I will! 


Miss Caitlyn - in her Cinderella dress, not really wanting to smile for the camera


Only shot of the two of us together (she didn't really like that I asked a stranger to take the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment