Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gingerbreads

It's that time of year! Time for jingle bells, mistletoe, and of course... Gingerbreads!  You may remember that I was in Seattle a few weeks before Christmas last year and I was able to participate and experience Gingerbreads at Ryan's parents house.  It is a simply amazing day that Ryan's mom puts together for her grandkids, kids, her friends kids and grandkids and other family friends.  There is quite possibly the largest assortment of candy ever seen out of a candy store and of course a few dozen gingerbread houses ready to be decorated!  I truly love this Donaldson family tradition and am so glad I get to partake in this day.  Here are a few pictures of my house from this year.    

The front, complete with Santa ready to deliver gifts.  I also love those lego candies!

Candy canes, jelly beans and red hots oh my!  I think Buddy the Elf would love this house 

More candy!

A quick shot of Miss Caitlyn decorating her house and a brief look at the rest of the table

No comments:

Post a Comment