Seattle Ticker

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The great hot dog showdown...Seattle vs. Chicago



Last night Ryan got out of work a little early and we went out for a drink (or two, or three).  We went to List, a little bar not far from my apartment.  I enjoyed the Pom drink and Ryan enjoyed the Triple X drink.  We may also have enjoyed a little tequila on the side.  While sitting and enjoying a lovely time we decided we were going to need some street meat for the walk home.  (aka - Sarah needs a hot dog!)  I experienced my first Seattle Dog.  A Seattle dog is a hot dog with cream cheese and onion, and I added some spicy mustard.  Now I know that I am probably not supposed to like anything but a Chicago dog, but I have to say it was REALLY good.  And... Seattle definitely beats Chicago in one way because there is no late night street meat in Chicago! 


Yummy Seattle Dog

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a "seattle dog" before!!! Now I need to try one when we head back next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm....that does look delicious, but Chicago does have the weiner circle....and that's late night and ohhhh so good! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete